Energy Conservation Programs
The time for energy savings is now!!
Dominion Energy is committed to helping Virginia meet its energy goal - that's why we're offering energy conservation programs and useful information to help our customers conserve energy and maximize savings.
These energy efficiency and peak-shaving programs are designed to meet the needs of our customers and move us towards meeting the state's 10 percent voluntary energy conservation goal enacted by the Virginia General Assembly and the governor in 2007. They provide environmental benefits in a cost-effective manner that translates into very real financial savings for our customers.
Contractors: Interested in joining our Contractor Network? Visit www.dom-vendor.com to register today!
- Lighting Systems & Controls: Promotes the installation of energy efficient lighting and controls
- Heating & Cooling Efficiency: Promotes the installation of high efficiency HVAC equipment
- Window Film: Incentives for installing solar reduction window film
- Small Business Improvement: Provides an energy assessment and recommendations for customers with monthly demand of less than 100kW
- Non-Residential Prescriptive: Provides rebates for energy efficiency improvements made in your facility. Some of the available measures include duct testing and sealing, HVAC system tune-up, and upgrades to refrigeration systems and commercial kitchen appliances.
- Distributed Generation: Provides qualifying customers with an incentive to curtail load by operating customer-owned backup generation when called upon to do so (limited to set amount of hours).
If you're interested in Residential programs, check out what we can offer!