Skip to Content

Choose Your State of Service

In order to serve you better, please select your Dominion Energy location services.

Choose Your State of Service

In order to serve you better, please select your Dominion Energy location services.

Select my State

small business open sign


Limited Time Offer Extended: May 1, 2023 – May 31, 2024

For a limited time, customers who have completed an energy analysis (energy audit) for the Small Business Energy Solutions Program may qualify for a Double Your Incentive payout for installing new, qualified Unitary HVAC and/or Food Service equipment through our EnergyWise for Your Business Program.

Don’t miss this great opportunity to double your incentive while reducing the upfront cost for implementing qualified energy efficient technologies at your business.

For further information, including restrictions and additional requirements, see the Limited Time Offer Rules and Guidelines.

What's Available

Program Incentive


  • Retrofit or replacement of existing fluorescent lighting with high performance LED technologies.
  • Conversion of existing incandescent fixtures to hard-wired or screw-in LEDs.
  • Replacement of non-LED exit signs to LED units
  • Installation of high-performance LED fixtures in place of existing high-intensity discharge fixtures.
  • Installation of lighting controls (e.g., photocells, timers and occupancy sensors).

FREE on-site energy analysis of lighting and/or HVAC (heating and cooling systems).

Up to 90% of the cost, not to exceed $6,000 for recommended energy efficient measures.

Note: The annual $6,000 cap applies to both program categories combined (lighting and/or heating and cooling system improvements) per program year (December 1 through November 30).

Small Business Owner

Heating & Cooling (HVAC) System Improvements

HVAC system measures include*:

  • Advanced HVAC Tune-ups
  • Smart Wi-Fi Thermostats**

*System tonnage will determine eligibility for each specified measure.

** Existing ENERGY STAR® certified thermostats may not be eligible for replacement.


  • The program is available to Dominion Energy South Carolina's small business and small nonprofit customers with five or fewer Dominion Energy electric accounts and an annual energy use of 350,000 kWh or less.
  • Dominion Energy South Carolina's program contractors can confirm your eligibility.
  • For complete program eligibility, please see the Terms and Conditions found in the program's Participation Agreement.

Participate Now

  1. Call us at 877-784-7234 to schedule a free on-site energy analysis.
  2. After the analysis, the contractor will provide a report outlining potential energy savings opportunities and associated costs.
  3. To proceed with the proposed upgrades, you will sign a Participation Agreement.
  4. Once the project is completed, you pay 10% to the contractor, and Dominion Energy South Carolina pays the remaining 90%, up to $6,000, to the contractor.

Program Details

For more information, please email us at or call 877-784-7234.

Program Contractors

  • LED Lowcountry
  • Matrix Energy Services
  • MSS Solutions

Success Stories

Store Front

Snapshots of Success

See how small businesses in Charleston and Summerville were able to leverage Dominion Energy incentives to help offset expenses for energy efficient lighting.

Other EnergyWise Program Incentives:

More incentive options for all businesses, including commercial and industrial

Lighting Incentives

Save up to 50% of project costs.

HVAC Upgrade Incentives

Save money, improve comfort.

Food Service Incentives

Save on ENERGY STAR kitchen equipment.

Custom Project Incentives

Tailored to meet your business needs.

Related Links

More Links