Get $20 when you recycle your old, inefficient refrigerator or freezer.
- Available only to residential customers.
- Refrigerators or freezers must be at least 10 years old and have a 10 to 32 cubic feet capacity.
- Appliances must be in working condition and operating to qualify.
- Limit two appliances per account number over the life of the program.
- More than 95% of appliance materials are recycled.
Our appliance recycling contractor, Recleim, will handle everything so schedule an appointment today!
How does it work?
- When you call Recleim, you’ll be asked for your name and address and appliance information. Then you’ll schedule a pick-up date.
- Two days before the pick-up, you’ll receive a reminder call with a 4-hour pick-up window.
- A collection crew will arrive and inspect the appliance(s). The appliance(s) will be removed, you’ll get a receipt, and the appliances will be delivered to a Recleim facility for recycling.
- You will receive your $20 incentive within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Have more questions? Read FAQs or call 888-366-8280.