Keeping Your Service On
While much has changed in our world, one thing will always remain the same – serving our customers when they need it most. If you or a loved one is having trouble paying their bill, we're here to help find the best option for your situation. Assistance programs and payment arrangements are available to help you move forward. Learn more about your options and select what’s right for you.
Watch Out for Scams
24/7 Account Access
Managing your account online is a good idea now, more than ever. Paying your bill online using electronic payments is also quick, secure and safe.
To help our employees manage through this challenging time, we've provided:
- 80 hours of additional leave for those sick with the virus, caring for someone sick with the virus, or if they're dealing with unexpected child care needs
- Free telemedicine under our health plans, through June 1, 2020
- Free coronavirus testing under our health plans, through the end of the year
- Child care options by working with YMCAs and others
- A relief fund to help employees facing financial hardships as a result of the pandemic