Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation
Through its Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation, as well as EnergyShare and other programs, Dominion Energy plans to contribute more than $30 million in 2018 to community causes throughout its footprint and beyond. The Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation award grants in four focus areas:
- Human needs grants that support increased food security, housing and shelter, and access to basic medical and health care.
- Environmental stewardship grants to protect natural resources and help non-profit organizations make efficient use of energy.
- Education grants to develop the capacity of the future workforce, especially in STEM and energy fields.
- Community vitality grants to foster an appreciation of diversity, revitalize neighborhoods and ensure a vibrant community life through support of cultural endeavors.
2018 Environmental Education and Stewardship Grants
The Blue Sky Fund provides Richmond youth with environmental field trips.
Therapeutic Adventures ensures that people living with disabilities can enjoy nature while skiing, paddling and more.
VCU’s Rice Center provides environmental programming to college students, teachers and K-12 students on the James River.
The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center rescues and treats sea turtles that were hooked by recreational anglers.
2017-2018 Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Report
People want to know different things when they think of Dominion Energy. This report addresses those topics and matters deemed to have a material impact, as defined by the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) sustainability reporting standards, using a strategy of nearly continuous stakeholder engagement. This report's content includes:
- Our Company
- Serving Customers and Communities
- Environmental Stewardship
- Our Culture
- Our Business for the Future