Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation
Together, Dominion Energy and the Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation annually award about $20 million in four focus areas:
- Human needs grants that support increased food security, housing and shelter, and access to basic medical and health care.
- Environmental stewardship grants to protect natural resources and help non-profit organizations make efficient use of energy.
- Education grants to develop the capacity of the future workforce, especially in STEM and energy fields.
- Community vitality grants to foster an appreciation of diversity, revitalize neighborhoods and ensure a vibrant community life through support of cultural endeavors.
2018 Critical Community Needs Grants
Meals on Wheels volunteers deliver nutritional meals and help keep seniors healthy and safe in Chesapeake, VA.
Mobile Hope Association provides emergency housing and financial assistance to young adults in Loudoun, VA.
The Blue Ridge Area Food Bank provides fresh produce through its Mobile Food Pantry to food-insecure neighbors in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
Neighborhood Resource Center serves families through its garden, kitchen and food pantry in Richmond’s Greater Fulton area.
2016-2017 Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Report
We are in a time of change, both in our businesses and the expectations of our stakeholders. A 2017 materiality analysis is helping shape our sustainability strategy by better understanding the issues important to our stakeholders. These issues drive this report's content and organization:
- Serving Customers and Communities
- Environmental Stewardship
- Our Culture
- Our Business for the Future