Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation
Through its Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation, as well as EnergyShare and other programs, Dominion Energy contributed $48 million in 2019 to community causes throughout its footprint and beyond. The Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation award grants in four focus areas:
- Human needs grants that support increased food security, housing and shelter, and access to basic medical and health care.
- Environmental stewardship grants to protect natural resources and help non-profit organizations make efficient use of energy.
- Education grants to develop the capacity of the future workforce, especially in STEM and energy fields.
- Community vitality grants to foster an appreciation of diversity, revitalize neighborhoods and ensure a vibrant community life through support of cultural endeavors.
People want to know different things when they think of Dominion Energy. This report addresses those topics and matters deemed to have a material impact, as defined by the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) sustainability reporting standards, using a strategy of nearly continuous stakeholder engagement. This report's content includes:
- Clean Energy
- Serving Customers & Communities
- Employee Experience