Millstone Power Station
Each day Millstone Power Station provides abundant low-cost, low-carbon power to New England. The station produces enough electricity to power 2 million homes. The operation of the Millstone Power Station produces over 1.5 billion dollars in annual economic benefits to our state, supports more than 3,900 jobs, and generates the equivalent of over half the electricity consumed in Connecticut.
Millstone's Benefit to Connecticut
Clean Energy, Around-the-Clock Power
to meet the power needs of 2 MILLION HOMES.
About the Environment
A continuous monitoring program shows virtually no environmental impact from operation of the station
- Read Millstone's safety and emergency preparedness guide (pdf) | (Spanish version) (pdf)
- Visit the Connecticut emergency site
- Read our Media Manual (pdf) for general information on the station, nuclear power, radiation, plant components and systems, emergency procedures, security and much more
- Review our educational programs
- If you have questions about Millstone or nuclear energy, call 1-860-444-5797