Nonresidential Billing Options
Dominion Energy offers multiple options for nonresidential customers.
Summary Billing (Also referred to as Group Billing or Consolidated Billing) (VA and NC)
- Available to customers whose service is subject to the Virginia State Corporation Commission or for customers subject to the contract between the County & Municipal League (VEPGA) and Dominion Energy Virginia. Only VEPGA customers need to call for more details; jurisdiction customers can sign the agreement and mail it in. Call for more details at 866-366-4357.
- Participants must have 25 or more Dominion Energy electric accounts, all in the same name, and mailed to the same address.
- A cover bill statement, reflecting the sum of all accounts, along with detailed account billings, will be sent to participants. A late charge is assessed when full payment is not received within 28 calendar days of the day of billing.
- Request Summary Billing by downloading the agreement (pdf), completing and signing it, and mailing it to:
Customer Billing Services – 19th Floor
Dominion Energy Virginia
P.O. Box 26666
Richmond, VA 23261-6666
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) (VA and NC)
- EDI is the direct computer-to-computer exchange of business transactions between “trading partners,” i.e., customers, vendors, banks, etc.
- The data exchanged is machine readable and formatted according to transaction standards developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI X. 12).
- By receiving and paying bills electronically, EDI customers create a “paperless loop.”
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) is the preferred method of payment for EDI.
- To get EDI billing with Dominion Energy, email us at EDI_Customer_Support@dominionenergy.com.
- Find out more about EDI.