Dominion Energy Green Power for My Business
A Smart Choice for Your BusinessEnroll in the Dominion Energy Green Power program and match part or all of your energy usage with renewable energy. When you enroll, Dominion Energy will purchase Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) from regional* wind, solar and biomass facilities on your behalf. REC purchases also help support future growth and production of new clean energy technologies.
*The Dominion Energy Green Power mix for is sourced from NJ, PA, DE, DC, VA, OH, IN, IL, MD, WV, MO, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, MS, AL, LA or AR.
When you purchase RECs through the Dominion Energy Green Power program, you guarantee that renewable energy was generated and delivered to the regional power grid on your behalf. You can exclusively claim the environmental benefits associated with that renewable energy production.
You can choose to match 100% of the energy you use with green power.
- You will be charged $0.013 per kWh per month, or you can make a one-time annual purchase in any kWh amount based on usage.
- The amount of green power purchased is dependent on the amount of energy you use each month.
- Calculate the cost by multiplying your average monthly kWh usage by $0.013.
Or, you can choose to match some of your energy use with green power by purchasing RECs in fixed $2 increments.
- You will be charged the same amount each month, or you can make a one-time annual purchase in any block amount.
- Each $2 block is equivalent to 154 kWh of green power.
- Calculate the cost by determining how many kWh of renewable energy you would like, divide by 154 kWh, and then multiply that by $2.
Demonstrate a commitment to renewable energy, earn points towards LEED certification, the EPA’s Green Power Partnership program and more.
Use Dominion Energy Green Power promotional materials in your business to share the Green Power program news with your customers.
Feel confident that the RECs purchased through the program meet environmental and consumer protection standards.
Green Power Marketing
Let your customers know that you are committed to renewable energy with these tools:
- Green Power window cling
- Annual certificate of recognition
- Social media content
To add your business to the list, contact us at email@example.com.
Dominion Energy Green Power is Green-ecertified. Energy certified, and meets the environmental and consumer-protection standards set forth by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions. For a complete list of resources included in the Dominion Energy Green Power program, view the Product Content Label. To see what customers received last year, view the Historic Product Content Label. To view the highlights of the conditions of program subscription, see the Price, Terms, and Conditions.