The Traditional Colonial style luminaire is frequently used for urban streetscape and pedestrian lighting applications, as well as for lighting parking areas, where greater vertical illuminance is desired and off site light trespass is not a factor.
- Decorative cast aluminum housing with a matte black paint finish.
- Vertical base down lamping with clear refractive acrylic panels with a Type III distribution.
- High pressure sodium lamping in 70, 100, and 150 watts.
Single Luminaire - Post Top Installation
- Smooth Round Tapered Black Composite
- Smooth Round Tapered Concrete
- Decorative Round Tapered Composite
- Decorative Round Tapered Fluted Composite
- View Availability and Specification Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Traditional Colonial IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.