The Open Vertical luminaire is an old favorite for efficiently lighting barnyards, paddocks, commercial storage yards, and similar area lighting applications.
- Three reflector designs available.
- Non-Cutoff open bottom acrylic refractor (66629000) with a Type V distribution lights large areas and provides greater vertical illumination at sites where glare or light trespass is not a issue.
- Non-Cutoff closed bottom acrylic refractor (66642200) with a Type V distribution lights large areas and provides greater vertical illumination at sites where contamination or vandalism a issue.
- Full-Cutoff open bottom aluminum reflector (42061827) with a Type V distribution lights large areas and directs all light downward at sites where glare and spill light must be controlled.
- High pressure sodium lamping in 70, 100, and 150 watts.
|Customer Class||70 Watt HPS||100 Watt HPS||150 Watt HPS|
|NC All Customers
View Rate Schedule 26
|VA Residential and
|VA County and
VEPGA Schedule 150
|Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1|
|Commonwealth of Va||Basic||Basic||Basic|
Single Luminaire or Two Luminaires at 180 degrees - mast arm installation
- View Availability and Specifications Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Open Vertical IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.
|Nominal Lamp Watts||70||100||150||70||100||150||70||100||150|
|Nominal/Mean Lamp Lumens||5,000||8,000||14,000||5,000||8,000||14,000||5,000||8,000||14,000|
|Reflector||Open FCO||Open FCO||Open FCO||Open NCO||Open NCO||Open NCO||Closed NCO||Closed NCO||Closed NCO|
|Initial Lamp Lumens||6,500||9,500||16,000||6,500||9,500||16,000||6,500||9,500||16,000|
|Recommended Mounting Height||25 ft.||25 ft.||30 ft.||25 ft.||25 ft.||30 ft.||25 ft.||25 ft.||30 ft.|
Illuminance values shown are derived from manufacturer's photometric performance data. Values are approximate and will vary based on specific installation location and environment. Photometric data subject to change due to product modifications.