The Open Vertical luminaire is an old favorite for efficiently lighting barnyards, paddocks, commercial storage yards, and similar area lighting applications.
- Three reflector designs available.
- Non-Cutoff open bottom acrylic refractor (66629000) with a Type V distribution lights large areas and provides greater vertical illumination at sites where glare or light trespass is not a issue.
- Non-Cutoff closed bottom acrylic refractor (66642200) with a Type V distribution lights large areas and provides greater vertical illumination at sites where contamination or vandalism a issue.
- Full-Cutoff open bottom aluminum reflector (42061827) with a Type V distribution lights large areas and directs all light downward at sites where glare and spill light must be controlled.
- High pressure sodium lamping in 70, 100, and 150 watts.
Single Luminaire or Two Luminaires at 180 degrees - mast arm installation
- View Availability and Specifications Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Open Vertical IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.