Directional Floodlights are used to illuminate recreational areas, commercial display lots, and loading areas typically where perimeter pole placement with an extended setback is required.
- Cast aluminum housing with a grey paint finish.
- 250W HPS and 400W HPS have NEMA 7H X 6V beam spread. 1000W HPS has a NEMA 7H X 7V beam spread.
- May be grouped in 2, 3, or 4 units per pole.
- Tilt angle is adjustable, but should not exceed 45 degrees to avoid glare issues.
1, 2, 3, or 4 luminaires per pole bracket mounted
- View Availability and Specification Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Directional Floodlight IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.