Directional Floodlights are used to illuminate recreational areas, commercial display lots, and loading areas typically where perimeter pole placement with an extended setback is required.
- Cast aluminum housing with a grey paint finish.
- 250W HPS and 400W HPS have NEMA 7H X 6V beam spread. 1000W HPS has a NEMA 7H X 7V beam spread.
- May be grouped in 2, 3, or 4 units per pole.
- Tilt angle is adjustable, but should not exceed 45 degrees to avoid glare issues.
|Customer Class||250 Watt HPS||400 Watt HPS||1000 Watt HPS|
|NC All Customers
View Rate Schedule 26
|VA Residential and
View Rate Schedule 27
|VA County and
VEPGA Schedule 150
|Commonwealth of Va||Not Offered||Directional||Directional|
1, 2, 3, or 4 luminaires per pole bracket mounted
- View Availability and Specification Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Directional Floodlight IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.
|Nominal Lamp Watts||250||400||1000|
|Nominal/Mean Lamp Lumens||23,000||42,000||127,000|
|Initial Lamp Lumens||27,000||50,000||140,000|
|Recommended Mounting Height||30 ft.||35 ft.||40 ft.|
Illuminance values shown are derived from manufacturer's photometric performance data. Values are approximate and will vary based on specific installation location and environment. Photometric data subject to change due to product modifications.