LED is one of today's most energy efficient and rapidly developing lighting technologies. We offer LED styles perfect for residential and commercial outdoor lighting, as well as lighting for public streets.
- CCT in KELVIN (color temperature)
- General lighting patterns
- E-room containing additional reference materials, including IES files
- For additional information on Outdoor Lighting and LED, please visit the US Government Department of Energy website (Search for "Outdoor Lighting Resources") and the Illuminating Engineering Society website. The DoE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy advocates for continuous improvements in lighting technologies. The IES is recognized as the technical and educational authority on illumination.
- Initial installation charge varies based on size, style and location of lighting
- One monthly charge per fixture, including energy and maintenance
- VEPGA customers - see Schedule SSL and Schedule D in current VEPGA Agreement for LED.
- Commonwealth of Virginia (state entities only) - see Schedule SSL and Schedule D in current Commonwealth of Virginia Agreement for LED.
- All North Carolina electric customers
- Virginia electric customers in the following applications:
- Single-family homes
- Civic, worship and multifamily locations (on existing poles or new poles after one year of service)
- Businesses (on existing poles only)
- State and local government
Note: Please check with your local government for lighting restrictions before finalizing plans.