Fort Hood is an indispensable power projection platform for the nation. Fort Hood Soldiers and Airmen are trained, ready, resilient, and capable of worldwide deployment.
Facilities, infrastructure, and the surrounding communities provide unsurpassed Quality of Life for Fort Hood Soldiers, Airmen, Families and Civilians.
- Date privatized - July 2017
- Size - 342 square miles
- Miles of Electric line - 419 circuit miles
- Feet of NG pipeline - 1.5 million
- Facilities served - 5,900
- Supported population - 383,000