Non-Residential Window Film
To be eligible for a rebate, all projects must be completed with a participating contractor by December 28, 2018 with rebate applications submitted online or postmarked by February 11, 2019. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all rebate requirements are met for the rebate to be successfully processed. For questions, call 888-366-8280.
Install window film to your existing windows and receive a rebate from Dominion Energy.
Based on data provided by the International Window Film Association (IWFA):
Installation of window film on your non-residential facility’s windows can significantly lower the solar radiation admitted through the windows, offering many benefits including:
- Reducing annual energy usage by 4.7%, helping you save money
- Blocking 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays from entering through windows while protecting your employees, customers and furniture/furnishings from damaging effects caused by the sun
- Improving tenant comfort by blocking up to 84% of solar energy (heat) gain admitted through windows that would normally pass through untreated glass, while reducing cooling costs through improved HVAC efficiency
- Reducing disruptive glare and the need for interior lighting after closing blinds and drapes to block sun’s excessive UV rays
- You can receive a return on your investment in 2-5 years, depending on the window film installed and the building's existing attributes
Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a local, participating contractor (here's a list).
- Install qualifying window film on your existing windows.
- Have your contractor submit a rebate application on your behalf. Applications must be submitted within 45 days of completed work.
For more information, check out the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.