Non-Residential Window Film
Install window film to your existing windows and receive a rebate from Dominion Energy.
Based on data provided by the International Window Film Association (IWFA):
Installation of window film on your non-residential facility’s windows can significantly lower the solar radiation admitted through the windows, offering many benefits including:
- Reducing annual energy usage by 4.7%, helping you save money
- Blocking 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays from entering through windows while protecting your employees, customers and furniture/furnishings from damaging effects caused by the sun
- Improving tenant comfort by blocking up to 84% of solar energy (heat) gain admitted through windows that would normally pass through untreated glass, while reducing cooling costs through improved HVAC efficiency
- Reducing disruptive glare and the need for interior lighting after closing blinds and drapes to block sun’s excessive UV rays
- You can receive a return on your investment in 2-5 years, depending on the window film installed and the building's existing attributes
Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a local, participating contractor (here's a list).
- Install qualifying window film on your existing windows.
- Have your contractor submit a rebate application on your behalf. Applications must be submitted within 45 days of completed work.
For more information, check out the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.