Non-Residential Prescriptive - VA
Dominion Energy’s Non-Residential Prescriptive Program provides rebates for energy efficiency improvements made in your facility. Some of the available measures include duct testing and sealing, HVAC system tune-up, and upgrades to refrigeration systems and commercial kitchen appliances.
The energy efficient improvements offer many benefits including:
- Properly sealed duct and air distribution system can eliminate hot and cold spots in your facility
- Efficient heating and cooling systems can provide a more comfortable environment for your employees and customers
- Efficient refrigeration system and kitchen appliances can reduce energy use and save you money in the long run
Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a local, participating contractor (here's a list).
- Have your contractor complete the initial assessment to reserve rebate funding with our program representative.
- Install qualifying energy efficient measures.
- Have your contractor submit a rebate application on your behalf.
For more information, check out the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.