Office - Energy Management System Efficiency
Earn valuable savings from recommissioning improvements made to your office’s energy management system and receive a rebate incentive from Dominion Energy. Some of the available program measures include lighting and HVAC equipment scheduling, night temperature setback, and supply air temperature reset.
The energy efficiency improvements offer many benefits including:
- Facility assessment and measure installs scheduled at your convenience that reduce energy use and can save you money on electric bills.
- More effective use of your facility’s energy management system, providing a comfortable environment for employees and customers.
- Financial incentives that help to offset cost for installing the recommended improvements.
- Contact a local participating contractor (here’s a list).
- Have your contractor complete the initial assessment to reserve rebate funding with our program representative.
- Install qualifying measures that drive valuable savings through more efficient use of your facility’s energy management system.
- Have your contractor submit a rebate application on your behalf.
For more information, please review the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.
- Non-Residential Office Rebate Application
- Non-Residential Office Rebate Measure Details