Heating & Cooling Efficiency
To be eligible for a rebate, all projects must be completed with a participating contractor by December 28, 2018 with rebate applications submitted online or postmarked by February 11, 2019. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all rebate requirements are met for the rebate to be successfully processed. For questions, call 888-366-8280.
Upgrade your existing heating and cooling system or install new energy efficient heating and cooling equipment and receive a rebate from Dominion Energy. Technologies include: air conditioners, heat pumps, chillers, variable frequency drives, and economizers.
Energy efficient heating and cooling systems offer many benefits including:
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems reduce energy use and can save you money on electric bills.
- Efficient heating and cooling systems can provide a more comfortable working environment for employees.
- Efficient heating and cooling systems can create a more comfortable atmosphere for customers.
Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a local, participating contractor (here's a list).
- Have your contractor complete the initial assessment to reserve rebate funding with our program representative.
- Install qualifying energy efficient heating and cooling equipment.
- Have your contractor submit a rebate application on your behalf.
For more information, check out the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.