Short-Term Payment Extensions
- Payment extensions depend on the status of your account. Details are provided when you view your account online.
- If you can't pay by the extended payment due date, please call us at 866-366-4357 before that time to see if other arrangements can be made.
- Extensions can't be made while on Budget Billing or Bank Draft.
- There are no fees, however the account is subject to late payment charges on any past due balance.
Long-Term Payment Plans
A Payment Plan divides your past due balance into equal payments for up to 6 months. In addition, you continue to pay your current bill each month. Sign in to see if you're eligible for a long-term payment extension.
- Long-term payment plans are available for residential accounts only and a down payment is required.
- A Payment Plan is an agreement to pay a set amount towards a past due balance, plus the current bill each month. The Payment Plan will spread out the total balance for up to 6 months, allowing you to pay a portion of your balance in addition to your monthly bill.
- While there are no fees or charges to establish a Payment Plan, the monthly bills will reflect the standard late payment charge on the remaining balance.
- Payment Plans are not available while on Bank Draft or Budget Billing.
- You can pay more than the billed amount each month. Any such over-payments are deducted from the next month's installment amount (the amount added to your current bill).
- Please be aware that your Payment Plan will be broken if you pay less than the payment plan amount due.
- A down payment is required for new payment plans. This is an initial payment equal to 1/2 of the account balance. Any down payment required must be received by us or or an authorized payment center before 5 p.m. on the specified due date.
- If the Payment Plan is not kept, we will not be able to grant another Payment Plan of this type for 12 months and your service may be subject to disconnection.
- Energy Assistance Programs are also available.