Pay Online for Free
How do I make a payment?
- Register or Sign-in, then select "Payment" located in the left navigation, and then select "From Your Bank Account."
- Make a one-time immediate payment or schedule future payments. (You will need your routing number and bank account number to make the initial payment).
What are my payment options?
- Appear as a pending credit on your electric account.
- Created before 5 PM EST on a business day will post to your account the same business day.
- Created after 5 PM EST (or on weekends or holidays) will post to your account the next business day.
- Cannot be changed/cancelled once submitted.
- Can be set to post to your electric account on a future business day of your choosing.
- Created before 5 PM EST on a business day can be scheduled to post as early as the next business day.
- Created after 5 PM EST can be scheduled to post as early as two business days later.
- May be changed/cancelled by 5 PM EST one business day prior to the scheduled payment date.
NOTE: These payment options (and payments by check/eCheck in general) are NOT available if your account reflects two or more returned payments in the last twelve months.
How do I avoid being turned off for non-pay?
- If service disconnection is a concern, be aware that a sufficient immediate payment will cancel pending disconnection and/or allow for reconnection. Confirmation of cancellation can be viewed by accessing Manage Account.
- Please visit our Energy Assistance page for information on programs available to you in your area.