Automatic Bank Draft
- No fee.
- Residential and business customers are eligible.
How do the payments work?
- Payments are automatically deducted from the account you choose.
- Choose the most convenient day to make your payment. Change your draft day, if you need to. It's possible to make make same-day payments.
- There are no fees to participate.
Can I change my method of payment once enrolled?
- Change the bank account used for payment up to the day before your scheduled draft day.
- Suspend your current pending draft and pay via another method, if you need to.
How do I know when I'm enrolled?
Your bill will indicate the date your first bank draft payment will be deducted. Until then, pay your bill through your normal method.
What happens if I move or close my account?
- Transfer bank drafting to your new account if you move within our service area.
- If you close your account, your final bill will be drafted and no more drafts will occur.