Small Business Improvement
A contractor will perform an on-site energy assessment of your facility. They will then make recommendations on what measures can be installed and/or what re-commissioning can be performed. After measures are installed, you’ll receive a personalized report showing the estimated potential energy savings you can achieve by implementing the various energy efficiency improvements identified during the assessment.
Once you have provided documentation of the recommended improvements that have been made, a portion of the cost for installing measures will be refunded to you.
The energy assessment provides you with:
- Access to pre-qualified contractors who can perform both the assessment and recommended improvements
- An on-site analysis of your business’s energy use
- A report which contains cost-effective options and easy-to-follow recommendations to help you reduce your energy usage
- Assessment and improvements scheduled at your convenience
- Financial incentives that help to offset cost for installing the recommended improvements
Areas included in assessment:
- Direct Install Lighting
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Efficient Heat Pumps
- Efficient Air Conditioning Units
- Prescriptive Re-commissioning
For interested customers, please email us to request more information and place a reservation to participate.
Your contractor will schedule the assessment at a time that is convenient for you. On the day of your appointment, the contractor will perform the following actions:
- Contact a local, participating contractor (here's a list).
- Conduct a 1 - 2 hour walk-through of your facility
- Make recommendations for certain direct install measures and projects for more advanced savings opportunities you can take advantage of
- Submit the rebate application for work completed on-site, on your behalf
For additional information, please review the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.