Home Energy Assessment
Find Out Where Your Home is Costing You Comfort and Energy Dollars
With a home energy assessment you get:
- Access to pre-qualified contractors who can perform both the assessment and recommended improvements
- A personalized report containing cost-effective options and easy-to-follow recommendations to help you reduce your energy usage
- Potential financial incentives that help to offset cost for installing the recommended improvements
Potential program measures include:
- Direct Install Lighting
- Hot Water Appliances
- Efficient Faucets and Aerators
- Heat Pump Tune-Up and Upgrade
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation
- Cool Roof
How to Participate
- Schedule an assessment with a contractor at a time that is convenient for you. Here's a list.
- The contractor will conduct a 30-60 minute walk-through of your home and install simple measures, while identifying other energy-saving opportunities.
- The contractor will work with you to submit the rebate application for work completed at your home, on your behalf
Have more questions? Call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.
Home Energy Assessment Rebate Applications
- Application 1 - Heat Pump Tune-Up
- Application 2 - Heat Pump Upgrade
- Application 3 - Duct Sealing and Insulation
- Application 4 - ECM Fan Motor
- Application 5 - HP Water Heater
- Application 6 - Cool Roof
- Application 7 - All Measures