Avoid Seasonal Ups and Downs
As a Virginia customer, your monthly budget bill amount is based on an average of 12 months of usage.
About Budget Billing:
- Available to residential customers and to small-to-mid size businesses (Virginia Rates GS-1, GS-2, GS-2T, 5, 5C, and 5P).
- You must have at least 12 months of billing history at your current address to enroll.
- You must not owe more than your current bill.
- Sign in to see what your budget bill would be (before you enroll).
- There are no fees or extra charges.
- Budget amounts are calculated for a 12-month period. The amount is reviewed periodically and may increase or decrease based on changes in usage or an accumulation of a large credit or debit balance on your account.
- You can stop Budget Billing any time. Your actual account balance will become due at that time. Any credit balance will be applied to your next bill.