- 20-megawatt solar farm located on 180 acres in Kendall Grove, VA, on Virginia's Eastern Shore
- Purchased from the developer Hecate Energy.
- Dominion Generation, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion Energy, closed on the sale in September 2017
- The facility entered service in November 2017.
- DEPCOM Power, Inc., served as the engineering, procurement and construction contractor.
- A Long-term power purchase agreement is in place with Old Dominion Electric Cooperative (ODEC) for the offtake from this facility.
>> View the news release