Georgia Solar Projects
Dominion Energy owns a majority interest in the following projects located in Georgia.
Azalea Solar Power Facility
- Entered service in late 2013.
- 7.7-megawatts (AC)
- Located on 100 acres of farm and forest land about 60 miles southwest of Augusta, GA.
- The project has a 25-year power purchase agreement with Cobb Electric Membership Corp.
Richland Solar Center
- Entered service in December 2015
- Located on approximately 150 acres in Twiggs County near Jeffersonville, GA.
- The project secured a 20-year power purchase agreement and interconnection agreements with Georgia Power.