Dominion Energy is committed to good governance as the cornerstone for strong business performance. Such governance requires recognizing the rights of shareholders as the company's ultimate owners while managing the company for long-term success.
The primary responsibility of Dominion Energy's Board of Directors is to foster the long-term success of the company, consistent with its fiduciary duty to the shareholders. The Board is responsible for establishing corporate policies and overseeing management.
- Learn more about Dominion Energy's Board of Directors and Board Committees, including our new Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Committee.
- Learn more about Dominion Energy's Leadership.
- Read our Governance policies and guidelines.
- Learn about our Political Contributions.
- Contact the Board of Directors