Lakes and Recreation
There are a variety of recreational resources located adjacent to Dominion Energy's facilities in several states that offer a multitude of adventures.
Explore recreation areas developed in accordance with Dominion Energy North Carolina's FERC Hydropower license.
Dominion Energy and Allegheny Energy jointly own a public recreation area that offers camping and fishing.
One of the largest freshwater inland lakes in Virginia, it is easily accessibility from several major cities.
- Construction and Use Procedures
- Operational Modes
- Water Temperature and Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring (Roanoke Rapids Tailrace)
- Projected Flow Releases from Gaston Dam
- Projected Lake Gaston Water Levels
- Projected Flow Releases from Roanoke Rapids Dam
- Advanced Planned Recreational Releases (Roanoke River)
- Short-term Planned Recreational Releases (Roanoke River)
- Roanoke River Whitewater Information