Lakes and Recreation
There are a variety of recreational resources located adjacent to Dominion Energy's facilities in several states that offer a multitude of adventures.
Explore recreation areas developed in accordance with Dominion Energy North Carolina's FERC Hydropower license.
Information on lake levels, dock permits, lake access, and public park hours
Dominion Energy and Allegheny Energy jointly own a public recreation area that offers camping and fishing.
One of the largest freshwater inland lakes in Virginia, it is easily accessibility from several major cities.
- Construction and Use Procedures
- Operational Modes
- Water Temperature and Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring (Roanoke Rapids Tailrace)
- Projected Flow Releases from Gaston Dam
- Projected Lake Gaston Water Levels
- Projected Flow Releases from Roanoke Rapids Dam
- Advanced Planned Recreational Releases (Roanoke River)
- Short-term Planned Recreational Releases (Roanoke River)
- Roanoke River Whitewater Information
- Lake Murray Water Levels
- Projected Flow Releases for Lower Saluda River