Six Dominion Energy employees honored for volunteer efforts
Six Dominion Energy employees from Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia were recently recognized as part of Dominion Energy’s Benjamin J. Lambert, III, Volunteer of the Year program for the tireless efforts and lasting impacts they are making in their communities.
Each honoree was chosen based on his or her connection to the core areas of the Dominion Energy corporate giving strategy – Career Achievement, Community Vitality, Critical Human Needs, Education, Environment and First Responder. Each honoree received $5,000 to contribute to their charity of choice.
The Volunteers of the Year are:
- Don Cline, well tender - Delmont, Pa. (First Responder)
- Lisa Curll, senior business performance analyst - Cleveland (Environment)
- Sandy Easley, controls specialist - Surry Power Station (Critical Human Needs)
- Justin Huggard, customer interface projects coordinator - Richmond (Community Vitality)
- Diane Simon, manager – Power Generation Operations - Innsbrook (Career Achievement)
- Katie Taylor, associate energy market analyst - Richmond (Education)
In 2017, Dominion Energy volunteers gave more than 124,300 hours serving their communities.