Clarke County Solar
- Located on a 117-acre parcel of land in White Post, Va.
- The solar generation facility is operational and has an output of 10-megawatts
- Dominion Generation, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion Energy, has acquired the facility from the project's developer, an affiliate of Chicago-based Hecate Energy, LLC.
- DEPCOM Power, Inc., has served as the engineering, procurement and construction contractor.
- A long-term power purchase agreement is in place with Old Dominion Electric Cooperative (ODEC) for the offtake from the facility.
>> View the news release