- Located on 180 acres in Kendall Grove, Va., on Virginia's Eastern Shore
- Dominion Energy announced plans to purchase a 20-megawatt solar farm, currently under construction, from developer Hecate Energy.
- Dominion Generation, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion Energy has agreed to purchase the facility upon completion.
- Closed on the sale in September 2017 and the facility entered service in November 2017.
- DEPCOM Power, Inc., has served as the engineering, procurement and construction contractor.
- A Long-term power purchase agreement is in place with Old Dominion Electric Cooperative (ODEC) for the offtake from this facility.
>> View the news release